It is known that eating certain type of fruits, herbs and drinks have certain effects on human body and health. But, how many of us know that cooking and eating in utensils made of different metals have different effect or benefits? Yes, in this article we are going to discuss about those.
Cooking and eating in Copper Vessels
Copper vessels are so far the best metal to cook and eat food. Eating or cooking food in copper vessels has the below benefits.
- Copper rich foods boost collagen which has great advantages to skin, bones tendons, and ligaments.
- Increases digestion & metabolic rate
- Detoxifies the body
- Helps in increasing Hemoglobin in blood
- You can also store water in copper vessels overnight, drink this water early morning next day to get the benefits of this metal & improves liver health.
Eating or drinking in Silver Vessels
- Eating in silver vessels helps people who suffer from dizziness
- Silver gives coolness to the body
- Helps people suffering from excessive thirst
- Increases sperm count and decreases inflammation
- It may help people suffering from Epilepsy
Cooking and eating in Brass Vessels
Brass is still being used largely in villages in India. Brass gives similar kind of benefits as of Copper.
- Water stored in Brass vessels increases strength and immunity.
- It relieves from aggression and burning sensations in human body.
- Improves skin condition
- Increases Hemoglobin count in blood.
Cooking and eating in Bronze Vessels
We almost forgot to use Bronze vessels which have great benefits. Let’s discuss a few of those. Like Copper, Bronze is good to cook and eat food. However, ghee cannot be used for cooking in these vessels. Acidic, Curd, sour things & cheddar should not be taken in Bronze vessels. Only 3% of nourishment is lost by cooking in Bronze vessels.
- Prevents dry skin and improves skin condition
- Improves nervous temperament
- Reduces obesity
- Improves eyesight
Eating in Gold Vessels
- Improves sperm quality
- Rejuvenates human body
- Enhances memory (helpful for people suffering from Alzimers)
Cooking and eating in Clay Vessels
Clay vessels can be used to cook & eat food. We can use to store water and food. It improves overall immune system. Cooking in these vessels keeps every disease a long way from the body.
Modern world has made us to use more convenient vessels made of steel, glass, ceramic and non-stick cookware. The coating used on non-stick cookware may cause skin related issues. Whereas, steel, glass and ceramic has no benefits when we consume food in those. Let’s incorporate these useful metal vessels in our daily life and reap the benefits.
Disclaimer: This article is un-intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a doctor if you have any health concerns or recurrent symptoms.Your Remaining Votes (within 24hrs) : 4000 of 4000